Digital Gift Cards
Maddox Lane gift cards are now available!
Order now for our next delivery starting on
Monday, May 10th
Orders will be accepted until 12:00am MST on Friday, May 7th (email email@example.com if any issues placing order)
Available in the greater Phoenix/Scottsdale area only. Click here to learn more.Delivery Info
You currently have 1 meals in your cart.
There is minimum of 3 meals per order. Please make additional selections. (Does not apply to reNew Year)
Weekly Meal Delivery Options
Most meals feature a vegan option, click on each meal to learn more or email for customization.
Bang Bang Bowl$17.00 Select options
BBQ Glazed Salmon over Golden Potato Mash & Garlic Roasted Broccoli$17.50 Add to cart
Maddox Lane & O.M.G Overnight Oats “Oats & A Bowl”$104.99 Select options
Organic Mediterranean Herb Chicken & Farro Bowl$17.50 Add to cart
Preserved Lemon Glazed Organic Chicken over Jeweled Basmati Rice$17.50 Add to cart
Preserved Lemon Glazed Salmon over Jeweled Basmati Rice$18.00 Add to cart
Roasted & Grilled Vegetable Bowl with Bell Pepper Hummus$16.50 Add to cart
Roasted & Grilled Vegetable Bowl with Organic Chicken AND Bell Pepper Hummus$22.50 Add to cart
Roasted & Grilled Vegetable Bowl with Salmon$18.50 Add to cart
The Larb Bowl (Thai inspired flavors, clean ingredients)$17.00 Add to cart
About Maddox Lane Meals
- We are influenced by the Mediterranean diet principles and only cook with extra virgin olive oil & we make all dressings and marinades with extra virgin olive oil.
- We use organic and local heirloom grains, organic beans that we pressure cook to remove anti-nutrients and improve digestibility, and source organic greens.
- Our bowl options have been carefully designed to provide you with a balance of whole foods ingredients with clean protein, complex carbohydrates, healthy fats, fiber, and an emphasis on plant-forward ingredients.
- We use organic poultry, Verlasso Salmon and wild-caught shrimp.
- We follow the Environmental Working Group’s “Dirty Dozen/Clean Fifteen” Guide when it comes to utilizing organic ingredients and defer to organic ingredients first.
- We source locally as much as possible and are working to create community relationships with our food suppliers such as Steadfast Farms, Hayden Mill, Seka Hills Olive Oil, Siete Foods, and Penzey’s Spices (if you know/love a local food supplier or farmer, feel free to connect us).
- We are here to support you. Reach out if we can make your ordering experience better or if you need accommodations on allergies, options, or food delivery. Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 602-920-1855 (Amber)
- IF YOU DON’T SEE YOUR DELIVERY ZONE OR ARE HAVING ISSUES ORDERING REACH OUT TO US…WE ARE ADDING NEW ZIP CODES TO DELIVER TO BASED ON INTEREST.