Ordering with Maddox Lane is simple. Each Tuesday, we unveil a new set of delicious menu offerings for you to choose from for the upcoming week. The ordering window closes each Friday at midnight for Monday evening deliveries. Peruse our offerings, add your selections into the cart (minimum of 3 meals per order). We cook your meals from scratch on Monday and they are in your hands Monday evening for the remainder of that week to enjoy! No subscription is required. Maddox Lane makes life a little easier and food a lot more delicious!
Order now for our next delivery starting on
MONDAY, JANUARY 24th
Orders will be accepted until 12:00am MST on FRIDAY, JANUARY 21st
Available in the greater Phoenix/Scottsdale area only. Click here to learn more.Delivery Info
You currently have 0 meals in your cart.
There is minimum of 1 meals per order. Please make additional selections. (Does not apply to reNew Year)
Baked “Fried” Organic Chicken in Herb Crust with Cauliflower Puree & Braised Green Beans$17.00 Add to cart
Blackened Salmon Bowl with Avocado Green Goddess$17.00 Add to cart
Korean Inspired Pork Tenderloin Bowl$17.00 Add to cart
Organic BBQ Pulled Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potato$16.50 Add to cart
Organic Ginger Chicken Noodle Soup with Coconut Milk$16.50 Read more
STARTS MONDAY, JANUARY 24TH (preorders only) Maddox Lane Bowls & Juice Springs Smoothie Combo$120.00 Select options
STARTS MONDAY, JANUARY 24TH: Maddox Lane Bowls & O.M.G Overnight Oats “Oats & Bowls” Daily Combo$105.00 Select options
The Maddox Lane Chopped Salad (Chicken)$16.50 Add to cart
The Maddox Lane Chopped Salad (Shrimp)$17.00 Add to cart
About Maddox Lane Meals
- We are influenced by the Mediterranean diet principles and only cook with extra virgin olive oil & we make all dressings and marinades with extra virgin olive oil.
- We use organic and local heirloom grains, organic beans that we pressure cook to remove anti-nutrients and improve digestibility, and source organic greens.
- Our bowl options have been carefully designed to provide you with a balance of whole foods ingredients with clean protein, complex carbohydrates, healthy fats, fiber, and an emphasis on plant-forward ingredients.
- We use organic poultry, Verlasso Salmon and wild-caught shrimp.
- We follow the Environmental Working Group’s “Dirty Dozen/Clean Fifteen” Guide when it comes to utilizing organic ingredients and defer to organic ingredients first.
- We source locally as much as possible and are working to create community relationships with our food suppliers such as Steadfast Farms, Hayden Mill, Seka Hills Olive Oil, Siete Foods, and Penzey’s Spices (if you know/love a local food supplier or farmer, feel free to connect us).
- We are here to support you. Reach out if we can make your ordering experience better or if you need accommodations on allergies, options, or food delivery. Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 602-920-1855 (Amber)
- IF YOU DON’T SEE YOUR DELIVERY ZONE OR ARE HAVING ISSUES ORDERING EMAIL INFO@THEMADDOXLANE.COM…WE ARE ADDING NEW ZIP CODES TO DELIVER TO BASED ON INTEREST.
- Meal options rotate weekly and we’re always adding new recipes
- Meals last throughout the week or when you’re most hungry, whichever comes first.We specify when options can be made vegan or chicken, shrimp or salmon can be added. You are welcome to leave us an order note and request an option as well.
- Keep your meals refrigerated until you’re ready to eat. Follow the reheat instructions provided on your delivery sheet, and enjoy.
Digital Gift Cards
Maddox Lane digital gift cards can be redeemed for our weekly meal delivery & private chef services. Not just food, you’re giving the gift of nourishment, convenience, care, and love. If we can do anything to make the experience more meaningful, please email and let us know: email@example.com
“Food is symbolic of love when words are inadequate.” -Alan D. Wolfelt