Order now for our next delivery starting on
MONDAY, OCTOBER 2ND
Orders will be accepted until 6:00am MST on SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 30TH
Available in the greater Phoenix/Scottsdale area only. Click here to learn more.Delivery Info
You currently have 0 meals in your cart.
There is minimum of 4 meals per order. Please make additional selections. (Does not apply to reNew Year)
Current Meal Options
Maddox Lane has collaborated with Dr. Fabio Almeida and The Center for Integrative Healing and Wellness to support an anti-inflammatory diet with flexibility and flavor (no portion control or restrictions required). We deliver nutritionally complete and ingredient intentional delivered meal options to support your energy, balance, and health. Our chef created/Doctor approved meals are perfect for the client who strives to create a happy healthy life.
About Our Meals
About The Center for Integrative Healing and Wellness & Maddox Lane food options….
- Each option has been designed to provide you with a balance of whole foods ingredients with clean protein, complex carbohydrates, healthy fats, fiber, and an emphasis on plant-forward ingredients.
- Maddox Lane uses organic animal proteins and wild caught (or responsibly, sustainably farmed when needed) seafood.
- Maddox Lane follows the Environmental Working Group’s “Dirty Dozen/Clean Fifteen” Guide when it comes to utilizing organic ingredients.
- Maddox Lane sources locally as much as possible and works to create community relationships with our local food suppliers
- Maddox Lane is “ingredient intentional” meaning every ingredient from our extra virgin olive oil sourced from Seka Hills, CA to our pure sea salt has been selected to enhance both health benefit and flavor.
- Maddox Lane and The Center for Integrative Healing and Wellness are committed to the highest integrity of food quality.
- Maddox Lane & The Center for Integrative Healing and Wellness share a similar are both here to support you in reaching your wellness goals. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional questions, need special accommodations on allergies or options, or have questions on food pickup.