Order now for our next delivery starting on
MONDAY, OCTOBER 4TH
Orders will be accepted until 12:00am MST on FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1ST
Available in the greater Phoenix/Scottsdale area only. Click here to learn more.Delivery Info
You currently have 0 meals in your cart.
There is minimum of 3 meals per order. Please make additional selections. (Does not apply to reNew Year)
Current Meal Options
Maddox Lane has collaborated with Coach Kelly Mo, Master Trainer with Golfer’s Performance Studio to provide nutritionally complete and ingredient intentional delivered meal options to support your training & well-being. These chef created/master trainer approved meals are perfect for the client who understands that food is medicine, ingredients matter, and a healthy diet is key to optimal living.
About Our Meals
About the Coach Kelly Mo, Golfer’s Performance Studio & Maddox Lane food options….
- Each option has been designed to provide you with a balance of whole foods ingredients with clean protein, complex carbohydrates, healthy fats, fiber, and an emphasis on plant-forward ingredients.
- Maddox Lane uses organic animal proteins and wild caught (or responsibly, sustainably farmed when needed) seafood.
- Maddox Lane follows the Environmental Working Group’s “Dirty Dozen/Clean Fifteen” Guide when it comes to utilizing organic ingredients.
- Maddox Lane sources locally as much as possible and works to create community relationships with our local food suppliers
- Maddox Lane is “ingredient intentional” meaning every ingredient from our extra virgin olive oil sourced from Seka Hills, CA to our pure sea salt has been selected to enhance both health benefit and flavor.
- Maddox Lane is committed to the highest integrity of food flavor & quality and Coach Kelly Mo can vouch for this.
- Maddox Lane & Coach Kelly Mo share a similar philosophy and we are both here to support you in reaching your wellness goals. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional questions, need special accommodations on allergies or options, or have questions on food pickup.