Order now for our next delivery starting on
MONDAY, DECEMBER 11TH
Orders will be accepted until 6:00am MST on SATURDAY, DECEMBER 9TH
Available in the greater Phoenix/Scottsdale area only. Click here to learn more.Delivery Info
You currently have 0 meals in your cart.
There is minimum of 4 meals per order. Please make additional selections. (Does not apply to reNew Year)
Current Meal Options
“Orange Crush” Soup with Butternut Squash, Carrot, and Sweet Potato$16.75 Add to cart
BBQ Chicken & Ranch Quinoa Bowl$16.85 Add to cart
BBQ Salmon & Ranch Quinoa Bowl$17.50 Add to cart
Breakfast: Mediterranean Egg Scramble with Chicken$12.00 Add to cart
Grilled Za’atar Chicken Skewers & Vegetable Couscous$16.95 Add to cart
Grilled Za’atar Shrimp Skewers & Vegetable Couscous$17.50 Add to cart
Lunch on the Go: Korean Beef & Rice with Cucumber Salad$11.50 Add to cart
Organic Chicken Tortilla Soup (32 ounces)$17.50 Add to cart
Rosemary Pistachio Crusted Roasted Chicken & Crispy Potatoes with Greens$17.00 Add to cart
Rosemary Pistachio Crusted Salmon & Crispy Potatoes with Greens$17.00 Add to cart
Rosemary Pistachio Pork Tenderloin & Crispy Potatoes with Greens$17.00 Add to cart
Southwest Turkey Bowl$16.85 Select options
VEGETARIAN: BBQ Black Beans & Ranch Quinoa Bowl$13.75 Add to cart
Maddox Lane has collaborated with Coach Kelly Mo, Master Trainer with Golfer’s Performance Studio to provide nutritionally complete and ingredient intentional delivered meal options to support your training & well-being. These chef created/master trainer approved meals are perfect for the client who understands that food is medicine, ingredients matter, and a healthy diet is key to optimal living.
About Our Meals
About the Coach Kelly Mo, Golfer’s Performance Studio & Maddox Lane food options….
- Each option has been designed to provide you with a balance of whole foods ingredients with clean protein, complex carbohydrates, healthy fats, fiber, and an emphasis on plant-forward ingredients.
- Maddox Lane uses organic animal proteins and wild caught (or responsibly, sustainably farmed when needed) seafood.
- Maddox Lane follows the Environmental Working Group’s “Dirty Dozen/Clean Fifteen” Guide when it comes to utilizing organic ingredients.
- Maddox Lane sources locally as much as possible and works to create community relationships with our local food suppliers
- Maddox Lane is “ingredient intentional” meaning every ingredient from our extra virgin olive oil sourced from Seka Hills, CA to our pure sea salt has been selected to enhance both health benefit and flavor.
- Maddox Lane is committed to the highest integrity of food flavor & quality and Coach Kelly Mo can vouch for this.
- Maddox Lane & Coach Kelly Mo share a similar philosophy and we are both here to support you in reaching your wellness goals. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional questions, need special accommodations on allergies or options, or have questions on food pickup.