Maddox Lane represents my roots, a literal and figurative location, a place where food is love. I was fortunate and grew up understanding the value of farm to table. My family grew and raised our food on a humble Kentucky farm. We had a strawberry patch, hay fields, bottle-fed calves, and chased pigs around the yard a few hundred times. It was normal to have fruits, grains, and veggies growing at various stages throughout the year. All four of us kiddos were frequently locked out of the house with a 5-gallon bucket during the midst of the Kentucky high-humidity and high-heat harvest season. The ticket to get back into air-conditioning was that same bucket, full of produce. Living this lifestyle is where a strong work ethic and appreciation for food came from.
Our mom showed love through many talents. One of them being cooking and she passed that quality on to her children. She was an artist, quick-witted in life, and creative in the kitchen. She had a passion for food, but never took it too seriously (food should be fun!) and that is the same philosophy I carry in my own life.
After high school, I moved west. Salt Lake City was for adventures, Arizona for a college degree, Los Angeles for career moves, and finally, back to Arizona to build this dream of Maddox Lane. Food is a passion that became my work. I spent my time in Los Angeles working with a celeb nutritionist, running her business operations. Together, we created a wildly popular plant-based cleanse program that we delivered to our loyal customers. Beyond food, I developed a strong passion for wellness, as the two are interconnected in so many ways. I worked with many brands in this space, including serving as a chef for wellness retreats and hosting monthly wellness events alongside our growing weekly delivery program.
Over time, my passion grew beyond simply running a business. I dreamed of a way to nourish others with food that is both intentional and delicious. Maddox Lane blends the “new age, Californian” style with my “Kentucky-inspired mom” roots to build a style of eating that focuses on quality, taste, fun, health, well-being and, of course, love. Maddox Lane is made with love.
Maddox Lane provides a balanced and sustainable approach to food, prepared in a way that supports your longevity. With life as hectic as it is today, people need a food lifestyle built for the long haul. I’ve studied “Blue Zone” lifestyle principles, weaved in elements of Mediterranean diet inspired principles and incorporated a flexible Plant-Based Diet into my unique approach.
At Maddox Lane, we don’t believe in deprivation, rigidity and restrictions around food. We love you, no matter what you eat. Let’s connect, reach out to me via email email@example.com.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Weekly food delivery program inspired by the Mediterranean Diet (with vegan options available).
- Customized anti-inflammatory protocol, created upon request, in collaboration with Dr. Fabio Almeida and his Fasting Mimicking Protocol.
- In-home Private Chef services
- Plant-based and “Blue Zone” and Mediterranean diet based cooking classes…I love sharing my enthusiasm for eating this way!
- Food Styling – I am certified by the International Culinary Institute in NYC and worked in Los Angeles as a freelance food stylist for natural, organic, and plant-based brands (portfolio upon request).
- Maddox Lane works with food, wellness, and nutrition brands to elevate their images and style food shots for digital content.
Our services are perfect for:
- Foodies and food lovers who want to indulge in the ultimate self care.
- Event planners creating wellness events and want top notch, high end professionals to cater health conscious food.
- Busy families, high level professionals, athletes in training/recovery, and any one who understands the importance of nourishing their bodies will benefit from Maddox Lane food.
- Corporate wellness managers and high performing executive teams who want to bring in a corporate food program that will support their employees wellness and productivity.
- Nutritionists and wellness coaches/trainers who need a partnership with an expert to bring their clients the best food program options.
We’d love to discuss more with you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.